Metacoda Plug-ins 6.1 is now available and has several improvements including two new plug-ins that may be of interest to existing and potential Metacoda customers.
The main improvements in Metacoda Plug-ins version 6.1 include:
- New Auth Domain Reviewer plug-in: a new plug-in for reviewing, documenting, and testing the use of Authentication Domains in SAS metadata.
- New External Identity Manager plug-in: a new plug-in to assist with identity synchronization between SAS and Microsoft Active Directory (and other LDAP servers).
- New Key Export feature in the Identity Sync plug-in: provides the ability to export a CSV file containing a variety of external identity keys (e.g. objectGUID, objectSid, sAMAccountName, distinguishedName) for all discovered external identities.
- Numerous enhancements to the Identity Sync plug-in with report extracts, options.
- New Metadata Security Testing Framework tests have been added:
- <RequireFoundationRepositoryACT/>: a new recommended practice test to verify the Foundation repository has a Repository ACT.
- <AllowNoDirectFoundationRepositoryACTUsage/>: a new recommended practice test to verify the Foundation Repository ACT has not been directly applied to any metadata objects (it is indirectly applied to all metadata objects at the top of their object inheritance paths).
- <AuthDomains/>: new implementation tests as exported by the new Auth Domain Reviewer plug-in.