Whatever way you look at it, 2020 has certainly been a challenging and notable year, and November will no doubt be a particularly notable month for many. As we move towards the end of the year, we hope the coming year is a better one for us all.
We note there are several SAS events in November that may be of interest to SAS fans and administrators:
- 5th November 2pm CET – Der Business Analytics Club für SAS User – The online SAS Club is a data science, machine learning and SAS programming information forum and discussion platform for SAS users in Austria and the DACH region. Registration required.
- 10th November 11am ET – SAS Global Forum – Executive Connection – Part three of the SASGF executive leadership series to help reimagine what the future may hold. A virtual event, aimed at helping business leaders make crucial decisions along the road to recovery. Registration required.
- 10th November 2pm ET – Aptly named SUGA Bowl, the fourth SAS Bowl will be a fun-filled, admin-themed trivia event for SAS User Group for Administrators (SUGA). As a SAS Bowl fan, Michelle Homes is super excited to be co-hosting the event and is looking forward to seeing plenty of friendly competition for cool SAS swag. No need to register – go to the SAS Communities page: SAS Bowl IV, The SUGA Bowl to get the pre-game info and link to join on game day.
- 12th November all day GMT – SAS Forum UK and Ireland 2020 is the largest online gathering of SAS professionals and analytics experts in the UK & Ireland. Explore the virtual event, join the many sessions, network with your peers, and enjoy the immersive online event experience. Registration required.
- 17th November all day CET – SAS Forum Nordics 2020 is a virtual event featuring industry-focused sessions for healthcare, government, banking, insurance, manufacturing and retail, as well as user sessions focused on Visuals; Programming; What’s New & Demos; and AI, Cloud and New Tech. Registration required.
- 19th November all day CET – SAS Learning Conference is the virtual place to be if you’re interested in reporting or visualization. One full day with three streams and twelve workshops for the SAS 9.4 and SAS Viya platforms. Registration and payment required.
- 23-25th November 3 days CET – Beyond Tomorrow – SAS CEMEA virtual event for 3 days. Day 1 – Data Science Day, Day 2 – Industry Talks, Day 3 – Executive Experience Day. Registration required and Day 3 is by invitation.
- 26th November 9am CET – SAS FANS Denmark Platform Netværksmøde meeting for SAS administrators to learn about SAS Environment Manager, DI Studio jobs, SAS Viya 4 and SAS customer experiences. Iain Adamson from ScottishPower and Michelle Homes from Metacoda will be presenting “From cottage industry to critical system! How Metacoda software enables productivity as your SAS platform becomes business critical”
Also noteworthy, is the first edition of SUGA Download – a SAS administration and architect’s newsletter from SAS – due out early November. If you’ve interacted with the SUGA community, attended SUGA Live or watched a SUGA webinar, you should be on the mailing list for the first edition. Otherwise, you can subscribe to the newsletter at the SAS e-newsletters page, after the first edition is released.