Public Types Explorer is one of our free Metacoda Utility Plug-ins. It is used to find out information about the applicability of permissions for public types helping you to set up and maintain a secure SAS platform.
FEATURESKey features in the Public Types Explorer include:
- Point-and-click interface: easy-to-use interface, clearly displaying applicable metadata permissions in a table.
- Search facility: enter a search term to look for the permissions that can be applied to a specific public object type by name or description.
- Sortable columns: sort by permission to see which public object types a particular permission can apply to.
APPLICATIONSSAS Platform Administrators will find the Public Types Explorer useful to:
- Search for permissions that can be applied to a particular public object type; for example a “Secured Folder”.
- Search for all public object types to which a particular permission can be applied; for example the “Select” permission.
LICENSING & EVALUATION
Register today to:
- start using our free Metacoda Utility Plug-ins
- start using our free Metacoda Custom Tasks
- request a free 30 day evaluation license to trial our commercial software, Metacoda Security Plug-ins. We offer three license package levels: Starter, Basic and Enterprise. Read our licensing page to find out which package is best for you.
If you have any questions, please contact us.