The Password Encoder is one of our free Metacoda Utility Plug-ins. It is used to create encoded/encrypted passwords if a SAS coding interface (such as Foundation SAS or SAS® Enterprise Guide®) isn’t readily available.
FEATURESKey features in the Public Types Explorer include:
- Access to a SAS coding interface not required: accessible directly from the SAS Management Console, if a SAS coding interface isn’t readily available.
- Choice of encoding/encryption methods: use either the sas001 or sas002 methods and if you license SAS®/SECURE, sas003 or sas004 as well.
APPLICATIONSSAS Platform Administrators will find the Password Encoder useful to:
- Create encoded/encrypted passwords without requiring access to a SAS coding interface.
LICENSING & EVALUATION
Register today to:
- start using our free Metacoda Utility Plug-ins
- start using our free Metacoda Custom Tasks
- request a free 30 day evaluation license to trial our commercial software, Metacoda Security Plug-ins. We offer three license package levels: Starter, Basic and Enterprise. Read our licensing page to find out which package is best for you.
If you have any questions, please contact us.