The Login Reviewer is included in our Metacoda Security Plug-ins software. It is used to easily review all of the logins stored in metadata, including inbound and outbound logins, private logins for individual users as well as shared logins on groups for their members.
FEATURESKey features in the Login Reviewer include:
- Logins table: displays a list of all non-internal logins/accounts registered in metadata including information such as user ids, associated authentication domains, and associated user and group identities for those logins. The table can be customized by hiding or showing columns, re-ordering or re-sizing columns, and sorting rows by any of the available columns.
- Search facility: the filter bar allows you to quickly find a specific login or account.
- HTML export: all of the information available in the Login Reviewer can be easily exported in HTML format for documentation, audit and troubleshooting purposes.
APPLICATIONSSAS Platform Administrators will find the Login Reviewer useful to:
- Review all logins and shared logins present in metadata; checking for errors, as well as user and group associations.
- Easily document the logins within a metadata security plan. Then regularly verify the current implementation against that plan, identifying any changes or concerns.
LICENSING & EVALUATION
The Login Reviewer is available in our Metacoda Security Plug-ins Premium and Enterprise level packages. We offer three license package levels: Starter, Premium and Enterprise. Read our licensing page to find out which package is best for you.
Register today to:
- start using our free Metacoda Utility Plug-ins
- start using our free Metacoda Custom Tasks
- request a free 30 day evaluation license to trial our commercial software, Metacoda Security Plug-ins.
If you have any questions, please contact us.