The Internal Login Reviewer is included in our Metacoda Security Plug-ins software. It is used to easily find out which users have SAS internal accounts/logins.
FEATURESKey features in the Internal Login Reviewer include:
- Internal logins table: displays a list of all SAS internal logins/accounts registered in metadata together with associated user identities, summary information and indicators for those internal accounts. The table can be customized by hiding or showing columns, re-ordering or re-sizing columns, and sorting rows by any of the available columns.
- Search facility: use the filter bar to quickly find specific internal accounts.
- HTML export: all of the information available in the Internal Login Reviewer can be easily exported in HTML format for documentation, audit and troubleshooting purposes.
- Security Test XML export: export test specifications in Metacoda Security Test XML format for use in the Testing Framework. Regular testing can be scheduled to automatically detect deviations from this baseline and trigger email alerts.
APPLICATIONSSAS Platform Administrators will find the Internal Login Reviewer useful to:
- Review all internal logins present in metadata; checking for appropriateness, as well as user associations.
- Easily document the internal logins within a metadata security plan. Then regularly verify the current implementation against that plan, identifying any changes or concerns.
LICENSING & EVALUATION
The Internal Login Reviewer is available in our Metacoda Security Plug-ins Basic and Enterprise level packages. We offer three license package levels: Starter, Basic and Enterprise. Read our licensing page to find out which package is best for you.
Register today to:
- start using our free Metacoda Utility Plug-ins
- start using our free Metacoda Custom Tasks
- request a free 30 day evaluation license to trial our commercial software, Metacoda Security Plug-ins.
If you have any questions, please contact us.