Metacoda has been meeting the needs of SAS platform administrators and users with our customer-driven productivity tools, since 2007. It’s been an enjoyable 11 years supporting the SAS community by:
- sponsoring SAS events around the world
- helping out in the SAS Users Group for Adminstrators (SUGA) community
- assisting members in communities.sas.com
- sharing knowledge and thought leadership through conference presentations, blog posts and webinars
- connecting and making friends on social, and in person.
Take a look at our recent blog post “SAS Admin Community: Have you joined your tribe?”, and let us know your thoughts. What do you like about the SAS community and how do you connect with it? Read more