Metacoda Security Plug-ins: Internal Login Reviewer
The Internal Login Reviewer is one of the components included in our Metacoda Security Plug-ins software. This component provides information about all of the SAS® internal accounts/logins that have been registered in metadata and the identities they are associated with. It makes it easy to find out which users have SAS internal accounts/logins.
Some of the common types of questions administrators ask, which are easily answered with the Internal Login Reviewer, include:
- “How widespread is the use of SAS internal logins/accounts in our SAS installation?”
- “Which of our users have SAS internal logins/accounts?”
- “Are there any inappropriate SAS internal logins/accounts, perhaps left over from prior impersonation/troubleshooting, that need to be cleaned up?”
- “We are trying to minimize the number of SAS internal accounts in our SAS installation. Which ones have not been used for a while and are likely candidates for removal?”
These are some of the major features in the Internal Login Reviewer:
- Internal Logins Table: displays a list of all SAS internal logins/accounts registered in metadata together with associated user identities, summary information and indicators for those internal accounts. The table can be customized by hiding or showing from the set of available table columns, re-ordering or re-sizing columns, and sorting rows by any of the available columns. The filter bar allows you to quickly find a specific internal account of interest.
- HTML Export: all of the information available in the Internal Login Reviewer can be easily exported in HTML format for documentation, audit and troubleshooting purposes.
Click on a thumbnail below to view a full size screenshot of the Metacoda Security Plug-ins: Internal Login Reviewer.
For More Information…
If you’d like to find out more about the Internal Login Reviewer, or Metacoda Security Plug-ins in general, then please contact us with any further questions you might have. Additionally, you can also request a free one month evaluation license to try the software out for yourself with your own SAS metadata.